Delivery and Return
TERMS OF DELIVERY
Iwola products are delivered directly to your home. You will be notified by email of the delivery of
the ordered products.
- the delivery will be made to the address requested by the Customer.
- the delivery is made by courier companies with whom iwola.eu has a contract or by its own means.
- the products will be delivered in the original packaging. If you notice any irregularities regarding
the appearance of the parcel received at the delivery please contact us immediately.
The costs of delivery of the orders placed on the website iwola.eu are:
• please contact us for this infromation
The products on iwola.eu have prices displayed without delivery tax. After you add the products to the shopping cart, on the My Cart page you will have past the delivery charge for the order. The delivery fee can be displayed, as the case may be, on the page of each product.
The delivery time starts from the date of order confirmation.
The IWOLA customer can return the following products
• Products from the “Casual” category
• Products from the “Accesories” category
• Products from the “Home design” category
The IWOLA customer can return the purchased products from the “Evening” and “Cocktail” categories in the following situations:
• The product does not comply with the specifications on the site;
• Packages with severe damage;
• Products that were delivered incorrectly;
The IWOLA Customer cannot return the products if:
• They are part of the “Couture” category (made to the size of the client)
• They are part of the category “Evening” and “Cocktail” and was made on the sizes communicated
by the customer before production
The consumer has the right to unilaterally terminate the distance contract, without penalties and without invoking a reason, within 14 calendar days from the receipt of the product. The only costs that can be incurred by the consumer are the direct costs of returning the products according to O.U.G (Government Emergency Ordinance) no. 34/2014, for the natural persons who purchase products from the sites, using the remote communication techniques, applying the definitions contained in the O.U.G (Government Emergency Ordinance) no. 34/2014.
The customer is obliged to notify IWOLA, its intention to return, replace the purchased products, by email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to the number +40724462170 within a maximum of 15 calendar days from receiving the products.
The return of the products is accepted only if they are in the initial state (perfect condition, without traces, stains and with all the labels attached).
In case of reimbursement of the value of the product, it will be made within 14 days from the date of receipt of the products, by bank transfer.
In case of replacing the product with an identical one or with another product, the replacement willbe done under the conditions and limits of a normal order. The value of the additional services, including but not limited to the transport of products, paid by the customer, is not reimbursed.
In all cases, the return / re-shipping costs will be borne by the client.