Terms and conditions
Welcome to the Iwola website and store!!!
By purchasing our products and using our website you accept the Terms and Conditions Iwola.eu is the Trademark of Sc. Iwolafashion srl. The legal person of Romanian nationality, having its registered office in Oradea, Stefan cel Mare Street nr. 85, Registration Nr. J05 / 1251/2019, Tax nr. 41005641
Access to and use of this site, informations, services and products are governed by the following Terms and Conditions.
Placing an online order signifies your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as well as the processing of personal data.
Any changes that occur after placing and confirming the order, will not affect the order, except in cases required by law.
We try to communicate the information regarding the products offered on this site as accurately as possible and in accordance with the reality with detailed descriptions, however the possibility of errors may not always be excluded. The colours of the presented products may appear differently on your monitor.
All the products are made after placing the order, because of this, the delivery time is between 7-14 days. The delivery time starts from the date of order confirmation.
We make the pieces of the collection on the size of the clients without additional cost. For this service you have nothing else to do but to fill in the Comments section (when finishing your order) the following data:
We make on standard sizes (XS, S, M, L). To be able to orient yourself you have a table of sizes. If you need further informations please contact us.
|Size||Bust (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)|
|XS (34)||78 – 83||58 – 64||82 – 88|
|S (36)||84 – 87||65 – 68||89 – 92|
|M (38)||88 – 92||69 – 73||93 – 96|
|L (40)||93 – 96||74 – 77||97 – 100|
The products ordered on the website www.iwola.eu in the section “Evening” and “Cocktail” have the
following additional services at no additional cost:
– the possibility of manufacturing the products according to the sizes of the clients
– In the first year after the purchase we offer a free transformation / retouching of the products that
have a purchase price over 250 euros (eg from long dress a short dress, from a larger size to a
smaller size) the customer only incurring any costs transport
In order to log in, you must provide us with the following personal information: first and last name, phone number, e-mail address, home address, delivery address. In the event that one or more of the above information changes, please log in to the created account and make changes to it.
By placing an order on the website iwola.eu, you provide us the acceptance of the use of your information (personal data) for the purpose of delivering the required products, services and information. This also implies the agreement to third parties who are involved in the activity described above. Once you accept the Terms and Conditions as well, we have your agreement to use the personal information provided by you in order to exclude possible fraud.
HOW TO ORDER?
In order to place an order, you need to register your information in our database.
Here are the steps to follow:
• On the homepage, at the top right, is a “button” that opens the window for “Authentication”.
Below you have a link to the question “Not a member yet?” Click on that link;
• In the same window new fields will appear that you will have to fill, representing the information
necessary for us to be able to properly deliver the information, services and products on our site.
After completing this information, press the “REGISTER ACCOUNT” button;
In order to register on the site, you will need a valid “Email” and a “Password”.
If you change your Email address, Password or forgot your Password, please proceed to recover the
Password by pressing the “FORGET Password” button, and in the shortest time an email will be sent
with your password to your mailbox.
The order can be operated after the complete registration with your data.
For custom made products, on special measures, there is no additional charge.
“Couture” products can only be made after a personal meeting at the Iwola Atelier. After this you will receive in writing the offer regarding the final price. The production order will be launched only after your acceptance with the confirmation of the payment of the product in advance. In this case, the possibility of returning the product is no longer valid, the Customer assuming full responsibility regarding the order and the information transmitted, in the case of a conforming product.
The payment is made online when the order is placed. All prices include VAT. The order confirmation date is considered the zero day regarding the product delivery time (see “DELIVERY AND RETURN”).
Online with bank card via Paylike (Visa / Maestro / Mastercard).
If you have chosen the payment method “Online by bank card” it is necessary to fill in a form with the information about your card on the secure page of the payment processor.
Credit / debit card payments issued under the Visa and MasterCard logo (Visa / Visa Electron and MasterCard / Maestro) it is carried out through the “3-D Secure” system developed by the organizations that ensure on-line transactions the same level of security as those carried out at the ATM or in the physical environment, at the merchant.
“3-D Secure” first of all ensures that no information related to your card is transferred or stored,
at no time, on the store’s servers or on the payment processor’s servers, these data being directly
entered into the Visa and MasterCard systems.
Important! There is no commission for bank card payments!
The prices are established when the products are displayed on the site and include VAT. Prices are expressed in RON for users in Romania, in FORINT for users in Hungary and in EURO for users in other countries.
The design, the texts, the graphics, the structure and all the information that are part of the site www.iwola.eu are the exclusive property of the company IWOLAFASHION SRL.
Any use of any materials and information displayed on the site is strictly forbidden if there is no written permission from IWOLAFASHION SRL.
For any kind of complaints, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at
phone no. +40 724462170.
TERMS OF DELIVERY
Iwola products are delivered directly to your home. You will be notified by email of the delivery of
the ordered products.
- the delivery will be made to the address requested by the Customer.
- the delivery is made by courier companies with whom iwola.eu has a contract or by its own means.
- the products will be delivered in the original packaging. If you notice any irregularities regarding
the appearance of the parcel received at the delivery please contact us immediately.
The costs of delivery of the orders placed on the website iwola.eu are:
• please contact us for this infromation
The products on iwola.eu have prices displayed without delivery tax. After you add the products to the shopping cart, on the My Cart page you will have past the delivery charge for the order. The delivery fee can be displayed, as the case may be, on the page of each product.
The delivery time starts from the date of order confirmation.
The IWOLA customer can return the following products
• Products from the “Casual” category
• Products from the “Accesories” category
• Products from the “Home design” category
The IWOLA customer can return the purchased products from the “Evening” and “Cocktail” categories in the following situations:
• The product does not comply with the specifications on the site;
• Packages with severe damage;
• Products that were delivered incorrectly;
The IWOLA Customer cannot return the products if:
• They are part of the “Couture” category (made to the size of the client)
• They are part of the category “Evening” and “Cocktail” and was made on the sizes communicated
by the customer before production
The consumer has the right to unilaterally terminate the distance contract, without penalties and without invoking a reason, within 14 calendar days from the receipt of the product. The only costs that can be incurred by the consumer are the direct costs of returning the products according to O.U.G (Government Emergency Ordinance) no. 34/2014, for the natural persons who purchase products from the sites, using the remote communication techniques, applying the definitions contained in the O.U.G (Government Emergency Ordinance) no. 34/2014.
The customer is obliged to notify IWOLA, its intention to return, replace the purchased products, by email to the email address email@example.com or by phone to the number +40724462170 within a maximum of 15 calendar days from receiving the products.
The return of the products is accepted only if they are in the initial state (perfect condition, without traces, stains and with all the labels attached).
In case of reimbursement of the value of the product, it will be made within 14 days from the date of receipt of the products, by bank transfer.
In case of replacing the product with an identical one or with another product, the replacement willbe done under the conditions and limits of a normal order. The value of the additional services, including but not limited to the transport of products, paid by the customer, is not reimbursed.
In all cases, the return / re-shipping costs will be borne by the client.
Protection of personal data
According to the requirements of Law no. 677/2001 for the protection of persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data, modified and supplemented, we have the obligation to manage, in safe conditions and only for the specified purposes, any personal data. Iwola.eu collects this data when you fill out a form on our website, for the purpose of contacting us or when you subscribe to the newsletter. The purpose of collecting this data is mainly to communicate and provide you with useful information.
Also, our website complies with the norms imposed by the new General Regulation on the Protection of personal data of the citizens of the European Union – GDPR or GDPR, which entered into force on 25 May 2018.
COLLECTED DATA ON THE SITE
Personal data means any information about you that allows us to identify you, such as your name, contact details, payment details. We may collect personal data from you when you create an account or if you purchase a product from our online store.
Iwola.eu collects, through the website or by email, the following types of data:
- name, home address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit / debit card or other payment details
- detailed information about buyers, including name, date of birth, sex
- information about your use of our site;
- the communications you make with us or that you direct to us through letters, emails, calls and social media;
The data requested through the contact form are necessary in order to be able to respond to the applicant in the most appropriate way. Contact method: (phone or email) depending on the request of the applicant. When filling out the subscription form to the newsletter, the data is used for sending emails with offers, blog articles and personalized news.
For what we use personal data?
– to provide the products and services you request: we use the information you provide to us to
perform the services you have requested in connection with your purchases, including any changes
requested in connection with these purchases
– to contact you in case of a change of purchase conditions. This information is not for commercial
purposes and you cannot unsubscribe from it;
– for checking the credit card used for payment: we use your payment information for accounting,
billing and auditing purposes and for detecting and / or preventing any fraudulent activity;
– for administrative or legal purposes: we use your data for statistical analysis and marketing
to provide customized services
– marketing: From time to time, we will contact you with information about promotional offers
What are cookies?
Their essential role is to make site users easier, more useful and more enjoyable by sending
feedback to site owners on how their sites are being used (by users). Also, some cookies may be
used for reminder or for personalization and targeting of advertising.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use 3 types of cookies:
- Cookies essential for the functioning of the site. This type of cookie retains the preferences of the user on this site, so no need to set them every time you visit the site. For example: customizing certain settings (language, country, prices displayed in national currency, adding products to the basket, authentication, product comparison, etc. There is no need for consent for this type of cookies.
- Anonymous statistics cookies. These cookies help to send information to Google Analytics about user experience and behaviour on our site. Data collected using Google Analytics cookies, which automatically runs on our site, are anonymized data that do not lead to the identification of persons. For this type of cookies there is no need to express consent.
- Advertising and reminder personalization cookies. This type of cookies captures personal data and their activation on our website implies the prior consent. These cookies are also used to target and / or personalize online advertising and are usually generated by advertising and reminder programs belonging to third parties.